vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Another Weekend in Montréal

I've quickly gotten into the habit of taking a few days off every month or other month, certainly not a bad thing! I went up to Montréal again this past weekend. I left very early Sunday morning and came back late Tuesday night. Here's what I got into while there. 


Sushi at Bistro Isakaya to celebrate my Mum's birthday!


Festival Juste Pour Rire | Bouffons Montréal food truck festival | Ritual pilgramage to Bilboquet


Fou d'Ici | Bikini shopping at La Baie | Another ritual stop at Pizzédélic


La Maison du Macaron | Stade Olympique | Cooling off with a cider


Mosaicultures Internationales de Montréal | Le Marche Bonsecours 

Quick and packed with awesome sites, great food, even better coffee. I'm going back in September but for two long weeks! That should be pleasant. Where have you been to lately? Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for my day-to-day adventures in real life. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire