mardi 28 mai 2013

23!

Friday marked my 23rd birthday! 22 was horrifically rocky so I welcomed this new year of my life with open arms. Celebrations officially began last Sunday with my Dad as you know and continued throughout the week. 


Birthday waffle at Zinneken's in Harvard Square


Walking across the Mass Ave Bridge | Trinity Church and the John Hancock Tower | Major day drinking at Fajita's & Rita's


Hair done! | Best coworkers ever! | Still the best coworkers ever!


Special birthday burger? | Oh, look at that drunk face.


Hangover-combating breakfast | Boston Calling | Pneumonia-combating Scorpion Bowl

Sort of a whirlwind week but so much fun. This was definitely the best birthday I've had in a few years. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire