mercredi 8 mai 2013

Review: Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm

This is a product I wasn't aware that I needed. I was at CVS/pharmacy with two of my friends and we ended up in the nail care section. I stumbled upon this, read the back, but didn't think very much of it. Off topic but still related, I'm not the type of person that gets a basket when entering a store. No, I'm the one somehow balancing a dozen different items in my arms. At checkout, I found this in the crook of my elbow even though I could have sworn I'd put it back. Instead of just discarding it to the side, I decided to take it and give it a try. After all, apparently I wanted it subconsciously.


Its purpose is to soften the cuticles in order to more easily clean them up. I use this right after removing my nail polish since I use 100% acetone, which is terribly drying. It moisturizes my skin right away and makes those unsightly little skins sticking up almost painless to remove. It's very discreet: it goes on completely transparent and has a light fragrance that kind of reminds me of soap. The packaging makes it perfect to bring on the go, however it is rather oily until it has fully soaked in; something to keep in mind if you are in the middle of anything.

All in all, I do enjoy using this product and for $7, I would recommend picking this up to add to your manicure kit. Have you ever tried this product or something like it? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter. I would love to hear your feedback!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire