mardi 30 avril 2013

A Weekend in Montréal

Last week, I spent Sunday through Tuesday visiting my Mum in Montréal! It was so refreshing. To sum it up, my little weekend (I say weekend because that's basically what a restaurateur's weekend is) was filled with shopping, delicious food, chain-smoking on my part, and SO much coffee. Surprisingly, I didn't take very many pictures which is unusual for me as I'm always snapping away at everything. Also unusual, I almost exclusively relied on my iPhone 5 instead of my Canon. Regardless, take a look!


In the metro | Cute street art | GORGEOUS desserts at Pâtisserie de Gascogne


Pizzédélic! | Pizza Mozzarella Basilic Frais | Found heaven in Boutique Point G


Le Glacier Bilboquet! | Even in French, Starbucks can't get it right | So very true


Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal | In the metro again | Cappuccino at Cho'cola

Pizzédélic, Bilboquet, and la Gascogne are all places that I have been going to with my family for years and years. If you find yourself in Montréal, make a point of paying these establishments a visit. I promise you will not be disappointed. I definitely hope to go up again sometime in July. Hopping to the subject of shopping, a picked up a few beauty goodies that I look forward to showing you soon. What did you think of my little trip? Do you like these sorts of travel posts or do you think I should keep this to my Instagram? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire