mercredi 17 avril 2013

Review: Maybelline's Express Manicure Quick Dry Protecting Top Coat

Since my previous post was a loose tutorial on nails, I thought I would stick in the same theme for today's review. My grandmother and I Facetime each other every few days or so. (I would call her every day but work gets in the way of doing that. She's basically my Mum minus the fact that she didn't give birth to me, to give you an idea of how close we are.) A few months ago we were chatting and she raved about this new top coat she had just gotten. She picked one up for me and mailed it out the next day from France.


She was not exaggerating one bit in her praises! A fast-drying protecting lacquer, it also adds a lot of shine and makes a manicure last significantly longer without chipping. I'm talking my manicure has gone eleven days strong and all the nails looked like new minus the visible growth. How impressive is that!? I've looked at Maybelline's varnish line here in the States and regrettably have to say that they don't have something like this available. They do have the Express Finish line with a variety of colours but no top coat - quite silly in my opinion. Please don't think of me as a tease, I'm just smitten with this product and wanted to share. If you or someone you know is going to either France or the UK, definitely add this to your list of things to bring back! 

What is your all time favourite top coat? Leave me some recommendations in the comments or on Twitter. I would love to try out some more options and eventually post a compare and contrast perhaps? Thanks so much for reading and I hope to see you soon! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire