vendredi 26 avril 2013

Haul: CVS/pharmacy

For whatever reason, CVS has been handing coupons out lately. I've been going in for an Odwalla bar and walking out with a receipt three feet long! On that subject, I see what you're doing, CVS. I've noticed that this only seems to happen when you are an infrequent shopper or when you buy very little. They're probably doing this as an incentive to get us to come in and spend more often. Whatever they're doing, it's working because I figured it was time to take advantage of these deals. Here's what I got.


  • Neutrogena Ultra-Soft Eye Makeup Removing Pads
  • Refresh Contact Lens Comfort Drops
  • Porcelana Day and Night Creams
  • Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion
  • Schick Hydro Silk Razor
  • Q-Tips
  • Blistex Moisture Melt
Other than the Blistex Moisture Melt, I had price-reducing coupons for every item. The original total was $64 and change, I paid an even $40. Not too shabby! Has CVS been spitting tons of coupons at you too lately? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire